Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change your image on the new Yahoo Profiles?

I have noticed when going to change my avatar, the profile system ahs changed, I have no idea how to change my avatar now!



It used to have a 'change photo' button but it is gone now and I have no idea.



I have checked tried edit profile and profile settings but nothing.



Can you help?How do you change your image on the new Yahoo Profiles?
I think when I discovered this new thing I had to set up a new profile just as I did the 360 one.Click onto where it says 'View my profile' or whatever %26amp; follow the prompts. To change your picture you need to hover your cursor over the photo you have there now %26amp; 'change photo' pops up. click on that %26amp; follow the prompts. Sorry if that's not real clear, but it was a month or two since I changed mine %26amp; I forget the finer details

No comments:

Post a Comment