Monday, November 22, 2010

How do i change my photo not avatar photo on yahoo answers?

I need to know how do i change my photo ^ up there to another photo but i don't want a avater tho kk pleaz helpHow do i change my photo not avatar photo on yahoo answers?
TO GET A PHOTO/CUSTOM PICTURE AS YOUR AVATAR.



If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht…



The photo needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry about the size to much yahoo will adapt it.



1%26gt; Click ';my page” (top of page).



2%26gt; Click ';edit personal photo'; (on the left above photo window).



3%26gt; Click “browse” choose the photo from your photos click ';save';, Set as primary and ';save';.



4%26gt; Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo 360 picture” scroll down and press ';preview';, and then ';OK'; in the next screen.

And your done.



Yahoo are still doing maintenance throughout all yahoo sites and some avatars may be slow to show so try to be patient.





°?.?????.?°How do i change my photo not avatar photo on yahoo answers?
Just change the default picture of your 360 profile







http://360.yahoo.com
Yahoo 360 Photo Uploading Instructions:



1. Click ';My Page'; at the top of the page.

2. Select either ';Upload Yahoo! Photos'; or ';Edit Profile Photos'; on the left.

3. On the Personal Photos page, click ';Browse'; to find Yahoo! Photos on your computer's hard drive.

4. Click ';Upload.';

5. Click ';Save'; at the bottom of the page.



When done with Yahoo 360 go back to Yahoo Answers.

Click on ';My Profile';, then Click on Edit Info, scroll down and check the option ';Use 360 picture';

:) again
  • cheap web host
  • growing up with single parent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment