Monday, November 22, 2010

On My Space, I want to change my main photo but just cannot remember how?

I have 15 photos in my album. I clicked on Change/Edit photos and I am able to move the photos around but how do I change the main one?On My Space, I want to change my main photo but just cannot remember how?
go to add and edit photos. pic the albulm u want. then choose da pic u want to default. then press da default button when the pic u inlarge. hope that helpsOn My Space, I want to change my main photo but just cannot remember how?
Choose the photo, click to enlarge, then set to default.
if u have the new home skin under your pic click edit and choose a pic and click set as default
Once you go to change/edit photos, double click on the photo you want to be your default and at the top there will be a set as defult button, click it and your done. :)
do you want to change the album cover photo or your default picture?



either way, under the add/edit photos option click on the photo you want, it will enlarge the picture and give you some buttons above the photo.



click on ';set as default'; if you want to change your main profile picture



or Click on ';use as album cover'; if you want to make it the first picture people see before they click on the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment