Monday, November 22, 2010

Why won't my Profile Image change?

I know how to do it - 1)Click Edit My Info. 2) Click Edit My Profile Image. 3)Click Change photo. 4)Use arrow key to highlight new photo. 5)Click Use Selected Photo. 6)Close far right window at top%26lt;xxx profile on yahoo%26gt;.)7)Click Home on Edit My Profile.



The old picture is still there. I have 1)shut down and restarted my computer. 2)restored to an earlier point. 3)even removed the old picture from the list, but to no avail.



Call me paranoid, but is it possible someone could have accessed my account and did something? My message under the picture hasn't changed.



Would the make or age of my computer mean anything? It's an e-machine and I got it around May or June of this year.



Is this the right category, or should I repost in Yahoo Photos - Editing Photos section?Why won't my Profile Image change?
I don't know but I am having the same problem! I tried all of that too. and when I go to my profile it shows the new pic, but when I go to the answers page it has my old one!

No comments:

Post a Comment