Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do you change your yahoo! answers picture?....?

I dont want it to be that lil avator charecter how wud i change him%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; to a photo.....ive alredy changed it in edit profile ..change photo....its changed when u view my profile but not when i ask/answer questions....cheeersrsrssHow do you change your yahoo! answers picture?....?
Click on your current Avatar, then click Edit my info, then navigate to where it says Edit your avatar.

The rest is self explanatory.How do you change your yahoo! answers picture?....?
Under Edit profile.
go to your profile pic... click edit and select another pic..
i think you have to go to edit my profile and then choose use my profile avatar instead of yahoo avatar sometimes it takes a while to load
You need to go on your profile and click edit profile and then ';get my yahoo avatar';

No comments:

Post a Comment