Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change the position of a business card on the page of Microsoft Publisher?

I'm trying to print an ID card for an employee for the company where I work. We print them on photo paper, and then put them in laminating sleeves. Every time I make one, it ends up being dead center of the page, which is a waste of an entire sheet of photo paper.

Does anyone know how to change the position on the page?

The ID itself has a photo and a bunch of other text boxes, so I'm not sure if that's effecting it.

Please help!How do I change the position of a business card on the page of Microsoft Publisher?
What version Publisher? What size is the i.d. card?



If you are using a business card size,



Arrange, Layout Guides, side margins -- .75 Top and bottom Margins--.5

Grid Guides, 2 columns, zero spacing. 5 rows, zero spacing.How do I change the position of a business card on the page of Microsoft Publisher?
Sorry, you're using Microsoft Publisher, the bane of professional graphic designers everywhere. All I can suggest is to check your printer settings before you print and see if you uncheck the centering option. Either that or print more than one card at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment