Monday, November 22, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to change photo's from bitmap format to jpeg. my digital photo frame only accepts jpeg.

Open them in Paint + save as jpeg.Can anyone tell me how to change photo's from bitmap format to jpeg. my digital photo frame only accepts jpeg.
Use the ';Save As'; feature in your picture editing software. Select .jpeg as the file type.Can anyone tell me how to change photo's from bitmap format to jpeg. my digital photo frame only accepts jpeg.
if u want to reduce the size of the image, open the image in microsoft paint and click file%26gt;save as%26gt;xx.jpg

if u are not bothered about the size of the image, just rename the file from xx.bmp to xx.jpg
Paint will do it for you just save it as a jpeg
i guess as other people are saying using paint could work - I always use photoshop though. Easy to resize to fit the frame properly and can save as lots of different files. If you dont have it you can get a free 30 day trial of it i think.
  • pets
  • games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment