Saturday, November 20, 2010

I want to change my photos on my 360 page (not my avatar), How do i do this?

The photos that i scanned need to be changed to jpeg, how do i do this?I want to change my photos on my 360 page (not my avatar), How do i do this?
To change the photo:

- Click your ';My Page'; at the top

- Click ';Edit Profile Photos'; over the empty picture frame

- Click ';Browse'; and upload photo into an empty field. Then click one select primary radio button on the right before saving.



You can't upload more than 4 profile pictures (this includes an avatar).



To change the photo FORMAT:

Use a photo editor (like Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Paint) to save the file in JPEG format (i.e. with .jpg, .jpe, or .jpeg extension on the end). Go to the editor's ';File'; menu, then click ';Save As.'; You can see the ';File type'; pull down menu in the window that pops up. Or you can try typing the extension at the end of the file name.



If necessary, optimize the size by changing the actual image size, lowering quality, or using an optimization tool for the web. The size must be under 250KB (for background photos) and under 5MB (for blog/profile photos).



If you can't get it to save as a JPEG (i.e. that option doesn't show up), then try changing color modes (i.e. to RGB color, Index color, CMYX color, etc.) and then saving as a JPEG.



Paint is on most Windows computers with Microsoft software in the Accessories programs section.

- Open Paint, then open the image file from within Paint.

- Click on the Image Menu and choose ';Attributes.'; - Adjust the pixel width and length. OR use ';stretch and skew'; and just reduce the percentage.

- Save as a JPEG.



Good luck!I want to change my photos on my 360 page (not my avatar), How do i do this?
Thanks for voting!

Report Abuse


Open the photos in MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop.

Click 'File' %26gt;select 'Save as' %26gt;in the 'Save as type' drop-down list, select JPEG and save the new file.

Do this for each picture.
FOR REAL PICTURES:

Click your avatar, name, or ';My Profile'; link in the green bar above.

Click on the blue ';Edit My Info'; link to the right of your avatar on profile page.

On that “Edit My Profile” page, you can pick:

?No Picture

?Yahoo! 360 picture : Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!

?Use my Yahoo! Avatar : Edit my Yahoo! Avatar

Click ';Get my Yahoo! 360 account now!'; (or go to: http://360.yahoo.com ) (must be over 18).

Post some JPG pictures (on the left side – “Edit Personal Photos).

Choose one as your PRIMARY and SAVE, OK.



RETURN to the '; Edit My Profile '; page on Yahoo! Answers opened above and choose “Use My 360 Photo” for your avatar. Click PREVIEW at bottom of page, then click OK.



Good luck!
when you come into the answers home page, click on your username and follow the prompts till you find the 'pics' page, and change your pic
hummm you say scanned into your computer .. okay does your scanner have a editor with it?

the program your scanner sends your image to. for you to look at?



if so then you find on your toolbar the word file and click it..

you will see the option save as



click this and it will open a window that you name your photo file and under that is the file type.. click the gray square and a list will drop down for you to choose file type .. choose the jpg file type click save and you are in business with a jpg file..



cool huh? I learned how to do this by accident.. and i felt so stinking smart.. then someone asked me if I could html..



not so stinking smart after all! hehe
Straight from Yahoo http://communication.yahoo.com/photos_ov…

No comments:

Post a Comment