Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I start a new account under a different name?

I've been unable to change photos for awhile yet, and even though people are working on it, I can't seem to get it to work.



So, I'm thinking about starting completely over with with a different user name, but don't have a clue as to how to go about it. Would I need a different email, and would I be able to keep my level 7 status, and my 12% best answer?How do I start a new account under a different name?
Change how your name appears on your emails,



http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl

click on this link.



You can also make an account within your account

called an ALIAS account and you can use that one

for sign in and emailing

http://edit.yahoo.com/config/list_alias

click on the link to get one.



good luck.

R贸G茅RHow do I start a new account under a different name?
No need to create any email address if you are happy with it.Just edit your profile.

Since you are want to add the avatar i.e profile picture on your a/c you can follow these steps:



Go to your Yahoo Q%26amp;S page,Click on ';Edit My Preferences';

%26gt; In the new page you will get a option Picture where you can get three options,

Like Use my Yahoo Avatar:---If you are want to use any animated picture then click on create new avatar or edit my yahoo avatar.After that, in new page just create your avatar according to your choice and apply it.

Use my profile image:--This options allows you to upload any pictures from your computer.Just click on this option and follow the steps.

No pictures:--- if you don't want to use any picture.
using another or creating another account can not be merged with this account you have which is on level 7 already. the new account will start on it's own level to 1. be aware of that.

*sometimes, changing photos or avatar may take to apply esp. if the server is busy. have patience and stick with this account.

No comments:

Post a Comment