Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I change my picture from an avatar to photo?

the change photo button does nothingHow can I change my picture from an avatar to photo?
CHANGE AVATAR TO PHOTO

You will need to have you photo saved to your hard drive.



1. Click on the green My Profile link at the top of the Yahoo Answers page.

2. When it opens, click on ';Change Photo.';

3. Click on ';Add Photo.';

4. Click the browse button to open your list of documents.

5. Select the image you want to use from your computer.

6. Click Upload after you have selected one.

7. Save and select the option to ';Use Selected Photo.';How can I change my picture from an avatar to photo?
If the change photo Button doesn't work than you either don't have another photo to load. and you need to click on it again and a blue and gray box will appear and you select upload photo and then you just upload a photo from your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment