Saturday, November 20, 2010

There is seemingly no way to change the photos in the Photostream in Flickr?

What different features do I get in Flickr Pro...that I didn't have before. It appears to be none. I bought Flickr Pro thinking it would allow me an option to change the pictures on my Yahoo 360 page. There is not ONE explanation of how to do that SPECIFICALLY in Flickr. I want my MONEY back or an explanation of how to change the pictures in my photostream to newer pictures.There is seemingly no way to change the photos in the Photostream in Flickr?
WOW!! You have a photostream into your 360 from Flickr??

Do you have any idea how fortunate and rare that is for you?

I answer at least 10 to 15 different questions about why the feature doesn't work at all for most of us every day!



I would just not say anything and be happy they are there..
  • bird
  • loreal hair color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment