Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my profile picture for yahoo answers!? It changed!?

Ok I used to use my yahoo 360 picture but that option is gone now. And I go to the new option that says ';edit proifile picture'; I think..

And then it takes me to my profile and theres a thing to click on that says ';change photo'; but when I click on it nothing happens!



Is there anything I can do to put my old profile picture back up?How do I change my profile picture for yahoo answers!? It changed!?
Do you get a little pop-up window that appears when you click on ';Change photo';? That should happen. If it does not appear, then give the site a few minutes to ';rest';. Then, try again. When and if the window pops up, there is an option to add a new photo. You can browse your photos, crop the one you want, and then add it, save it, and then make it your profile picture. Remember that it must be a JPG photo. Good luck.How do I change my profile picture for yahoo answers!? It changed!?
Try again maybe you clicked the wrong thing. It should work.

No comments:

Post a Comment