Monday, November 22, 2010

How to make my photos in black and white?

I just bought a digital camera but cant make a photo in black and white. Is it the camera thats just cheap or does my computer change a photo to black and white?How to make my photos in black and white?
If you camera doesnt have that option you will have to do it yourself.

You can download a free program to your computer. I myself am not a fan of gimp but I use picasa every now and then when I dont feel like using a full program like photoshop.

Picasa is free offered by google.

If you dont want to download a program.. You can upload your photo to photobucket and do it on there.How to make my photos in black and white?
you upload it to the computer and go on picnik.com

they have great effects.

and im sure you're just doing it the wrong way.
The amateur way would be to either set your camera to shot in B%26amp;W, or in photoshop... desaturate.
You can desaturate in post processing. But using channels is a better way to do it in Gimp or Photoshop.
Your camera probably doesnt have b%26amp;w, but if you have the right program on your computer you can change them into b%26amp;w
Use black and white film, duh.



Screw digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment