Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my primary photo on MySpace?

I went to ';add/edit photos';, and it lets you drag and move them around or delete them, but the photo I moved to the number one position is not becoming my Primary on my Page. How do I change that photo? Thanks!How do I change my primary photo on MySpace?
You have to click on the picture in the ';add/edit photos'; part to open it individually. Once its open look for something at the top of the page that says ';Set as Defult';. That should do it.How do I change my primary photo on MySpace?
There should be a use as default button to click to enable that photo to be used as your Primary Photo.....it has played up a bit lately but that's how you do it. It should be accessed through the add/edit photo button

No comments:

Post a Comment