Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I get my picture on Myspace?

I went to upload/change photos. Then its says album. I dont want to do an album. I just want a pic for my main picture.How do I get my picture on Myspace?
Every picture must fall under an album. Once you upload the picture you want, there should be a button enabling you to set it as the main pic.How do I get my picture on Myspace?
WELL, WHEN YOU UPLOAD THE PHOTOS JUST PUT IT IN MY PHOTOS AND YOU MIGHT HAVE TO HAVE A ALBUM BUT JUST GO BACK TO THE PHOTO AND IT WILL STATE SET AS DEFAULT.
you have to upload it before you can make it your default picture.
you have to put a picture in the album. There will only be one in there, but you will put more in later.

Hope i helped?
try up loading it to computer
You just do an album doesnt make a difference i dont see why youre so fussed.
not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment