Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my photos from bmp files to jpeg files? And also I will like to know about resizing my pics.?

Just trying to upload some pics that I took with my web cam and they are bmp files and are not being accepted.. How and where do I change them/How do I change my photos from bmp files to jpeg files? And also I will like to know about resizing my pics.?
IrfanView will do it all and more. And it's free.How do I change my photos from bmp files to jpeg files? And also I will like to know about resizing my pics.?
The best thing for you to do is use an encoder. It will change the format of the pictures for you. I sugest you go to http://www.online-utility.org/image_conv It works and it doesnt Spam your photos. About the sizing thing, if you are using a photo editing software, there should be a resize option. If you are not using a software, i suggest either kodak Easyshare software for free or adobe photoshop or image blender for a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment