Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change the thumbnailed photos of my flcikr shared photos in my 360 page?

hi

i want to change the photos of thumbnails in photostream part of my 360 homepage or sort them in my own way ...How to change the thumbnailed photos of my flcikr shared photos in my 360 page?
go back and re size them where you had them thumb size and reverse itHow to change the thumbnailed photos of my flcikr shared photos in my 360 page?
MyBuNy fastest growing site, a place to meet friends, school friends, musicians, artists, models and so much more. Below we give you a few ideas of all the things you can do on our website:



Find Friends

Post your events

Chat

Create groups

Clubs %26amp; DJ's

Self Promotion

Blogs

Post your classifieds

Photo Albums

Personal Profile

Rave

And lot more ...



http://www.mybuny.com/ try it out .^_6

No comments:

Post a Comment