Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change jpeg photos to jpg in my computer?

My scanner appears to scan as jpeg but some sites only accept jpg.How do I change jpeg photos to jpg in my computer?
.jpeg and .jpg are the same thing. To change it, just find the file in Windows Explorer, highlight it and hit F2. Then just take out the 'e'.How do I change jpeg photos to jpg in my computer?
right click click properties and change the extension to .jpg should work
jpeg and jpg are usually handled by applications O.K. You shouldn't have to change them. An application that will work with .jpg will work with jpeg.
Try opening the files with Photoshop or some other photo editing software and resave it as jpg. Also, you might want to notify the site administrator about the problem.
You can try batch renaming. Go to command prompt and type the directory where your photo files are. Type:



ren *.jpeg *.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment