Tuesday, September 13, 2011

While chatting on yahoo chat, I see many people put their photo. How can I put mine?

I am usually surprised to see these photos changing as well. Is there any method to load my photo so that when I chat the recipient will be able to see it? How can I change it and how frequently can I change it. Thanks in advance for the help rendered.While chatting on yahoo chat, I see many people put their photo. How can I put mine?
Open yahoo messenger.

Click on messenger button at top left.

In the drop down window, click on My diaplay image.

Click on share my picture then select.

Click on browse, select your picture and ok.

OK.

You can change it as often as you like.

You can put any picture, your, your family member's or friend, or any picture of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment