Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my photo type file from Jpeg?

How do I change my files from JPEG to something like PNG, JPG, or GIF so I can put pictures like on myspace, I use IRfanview to open photos. Is there a way to change the type of file so I can put pictures on websites? ThanksHow do I change my photo type file from Jpeg?
open it with paint or another program and go to file%26gt;save as and where you enter the name there's a drop down box labeled save as and select the file format you want to save the file as.How do I change my photo type file from Jpeg?
In IrfanView:

Open the picture, go to File - Save As and in the dialog box see at the bottom Save As Type. There's a long list of formats. Choose the one that you like.

And btw, JPG = JPEG, so you don't need to do that conversion.
download a picture converter like acdsee or irfanview but i think that acdsee is better. then you can change the file format of any pics that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment