Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my first myspace album name from ';my photos';?

The rename button is unclickable, and I was wondering if there was a way.



Also, not really on topic, but does anyone know why - for a period of time - did my ';my photos'; album change to ';mis fotos';? Is it 'cause I put Latino/Hispanic for my ethinicity?How do I change my first myspace album name from ';my photos';?
i tried changing the ';my photos'; thing too... but how about this... if u see someone who's page has something else u can ask them how they did it...

but i have an idea... take out all the pictures from the my photos album. delete the album. then make a new album with the title u want... i dont know if that'll work but you can try.



also it might've said ';mis fotos'; if you accidentally changed your language, or if you went to a different country [because myspace has international options]. but you might want to change your password just in case someone is messing with ur space.How do I change my first myspace album name from ';my photos';?
Okay. you go to the my photos album click opitions and set it to me only. then you move the pictures into a new album with the name that you want it to be. you can do that; thats how i did mine.

Report Abuse


You cant. I've tried. You also can't delete the album. :(
I don't know about the Mis Fotos thing, maybe you should check the site language preferences in your personal settings.



I think the only wya to solve the ';My Photos'; album problem is to delete the album and make a new one with the name you want it to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment