Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change digital photo file type ('psf' to 'jpg') ?

When I try to send photos by e-mail to a friend, she says she can't open the file. It's a 'psf' file instead of a 'jpg'. How do I change that so she can open my attachment files? Thanks in advance.



p.s. I need simple step by step instructions or you'll lose me...How do I change digital photo file type ('psf' to 'jpg') ?
1. Browse to where you have saved your image

2. Before you upload ...change the drop down arrow next to ';save ';

3. The dropdown box has ';jpeg'; or ';gif.'; or ';psp';.

4 Then save it as that type of photo.

5. If you dont have that option in your dropdown box to save as a ';jpeg';. You have to get a program called photoshop or paintshop. You can resize your image there and save as a jpeg, psp, or a gif.

6 Most pages (websites) use the ';jpeg';. or ';gif';. If you already have the image saved as a gif or bmp.

7 Just dbl click the image and 'save' as the dropdown ...jpeg, or type you want in the dropdown section offered.

Did I loose you? I can send you some ';screen shots'; of exactly how it looks if you give me your email. Just email and let me know.

Good luck
  • cat
  • baby squirrels called
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment