Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Poll... why did my photo change when i only added it to 360?

I wanted to leave my bowie avatar on, now my photo is there!!! how do ii change it back??Poll... why did my photo change when i only added it to 360?
Na leave it, it's a nice pic :)Poll... why did my photo change when i only added it to 360?
Go to edit your profile and then uncheck the box where it says use 360 profile picture.
because you chose the photo as your primary photo.go back into 360 and uncheck the photo.
You're using your 360 photo as your Y!A avatar. If you want to change it, you have to change either your animated avatar or your 360 pic. Go to ';My Profile'; and click on ';Edit my info';
You have to set as primary then click save.Your pictures will all appear on your 360 but the main one will remain as your yahoo avatar.
Put the Bowie pic back and set it as primary..Your own looks fine to me Smiffy..
  • transfer file
  • a scottish name
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment