Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can someone either please help me to change the titles of my flash template?

Been playing around with this template for a long time now happy with it apart from three titles that need changing in photo-shop i think which i have done but i do not know how to update them into flash. can someone help by either telling me of actually helping me. Please will be forever grateful being trying to do this one detail for 7 hours now...Can someone either please help me to change the titles of my flash template?
Save the images as png or gif and insert them into your Flash file. Since they're going to be active, make sure to convert them into Buttons, Movie Clips, or Graphics by tapping F8 when you have it selected on the stage. This brings up the Create Symbol dialog box and this is where you can determine what kind of symbol you want. Symbols are re-useable and have more interactivity than standard background images or graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment