Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you change the photo on your public profile?

Well I was trying to delete and upload a new photo on my pub profile but it redirects me to my Yahoo Photos. And I have tried like a thousand times but after I click upload, it goes right back to yahoo photos. It's weird coz it wasnt like that before.. Help me guys..How do you change the photo on your public profile?
Go to your profile, click ';edit my info';, set up a 360掳 page, load up a pic (it has to be a .jpg, preferrably 48x48 pixels), mark ';set as primary';, save it and you're done! If you prefer a Yahoo Avatar, those steps are explained too once you click ';edit my info';.How do you change the photo on your public profile?
Go to Yahoo site,

%26lt;%26gt;Herehttp://in.avatars.yahoo.com/%26gt;Here you can select the smile face avatar and share your avatar in messenger in the, Display Image preference/click share my avatar/click ok.You can also share your profile on Yahoo!Answers.Go to,'My profile'/edit my informat For help you may go to,

%26lt;%26gt;http://help.yahoo.com/I/us/yahoo/avatars

I hope this much helps.
  • black hair styles
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment