Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my intro pik on my group homepage?

I have established a photo album for my group, but I want to change the photo that everyone sees when they first sign in.. Can anyone please tell me how to do this???



KathieHow do I change my intro pik on my group homepage?
Go to your group home page:

- Click on ';Management'; - at the bottom of the left hand frame.

(If you don't see it listed under Promote %26amp; Invite, you don't have access)

- Group Settings; Description %26amp; Appearance



To add a photo (group logo) in your Group home page.

- Photo (Edit)



Yahoo! Group Help info:

- What is the group description?

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/set



Jayne L. Wells

Owner/Moderator of the PSGTechnology Networking Group

PSGTechnology-owner@yahoogroups.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PSGTechnolHow do I change my intro pik on my group homepage?
It's under your Management Tools. Edit your description page and you should have an option to change the picture at the bottom of that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment