Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Only copy of my holiday photos have been changed to a different format. How do i change them back?

I was trying to email the photos to a relative and my computer oulnd let me. By the time iwent to look at them again, they had been changed to a different file format. The icons and the memory they are taking up is still there, but i can't veiw them because of the format. Can anybody help please?Only copy of my holiday photos have been changed to a different format. How do i change them back?
They were changed to a different format, or the names were changed to a different extension?



If the first, you have to get a program that will convert from the format they are to the format you want. Not knowing either of those, I can't tell you which program will do what you want.



If the second, just rename them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment