Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my profile photo?

I went to my account %26amp; tried to change my photo. each time i tried to change it said: Sorry! You cannot access this account, as you are not the owner. How do I change my photo on my yahoo profile: Kiss4MariaHow do i change my profile photo?
Go to you yahoo 360 page http://360.yahoo.com/profile-YyGUqG46crV go to Edit Personal Photos than you will be able to change the pictures and set on of them as your primary one.How do i change my profile photo?
Thank you SO much!!! I've been trying to figure that out for ever! I hate the new photo format they have it's driving me crazy.

Anyway, thanks a bunch.

Report Abuse


You go to edit your photo and then make the changes,and save
Ok, so you did all the normal things and got that funky message. There are other funny messages you will see that Yahoo uses to not allow you to upload photos onto your profile. One reason I have read is that they try to control the amount of bandwidth each user uses. Wow! Here is the answer. Once you have signed in, click on ';my account'; to open your account info page. Then click on ';edit'; in the ';member information'; bar. Under ';General Preferences'; click on ';Preferred content: Yahoo US';. Open up ';new setting'; and change your preferred content to ';Yahoo china';.

Yes, you have to change your language to chinese in order to upload a photo onto your profile. Be sure to walk through where the buttons are so you know where to click, unless you can read chinese. I am not kidding about this, i went onto google, did some research and it works!
I've read the answers here... and it's true the only way to change your picture in a regular profile is to change the language to korean or china... However it becomes more difficult to get around because you can't read that language.



However, there is a link that will do it all for you.



Please know that I have personally used this link on many of my own accounts. But it is entirely up to you whether you want to use it or not.



Actually it just changes the language, lets you upload a new picture, then changes the language back.



You may have to try it twice, but it worked for me perfectly.



http://www.freecreed.com/error999.html

No comments:

Post a Comment