Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Formatting photographs from photoshop?

How can I change photos that are .psd files? They aren't as compatible as .jpg files, and I can't find a way to save them as such.



I'm on a mac, and I'm completely computer unsavvy.



Thanks! Formatting photographs from photoshop?
simply go file, save as, and choose the format you wantFormatting photographs from photoshop?
On my pc, I have to use a function called ';flattening'; that works.
Go into Layer%26gt;Flatten Image. Then go to File%26gt;Save As. When the dialog box comes up, there's a drop down menu at the bottom. Select .jpg from that menu. Click okay.



Although Photoshop will automatically flatten layers when you save as a .jpg file (because .jpgs don't support layers), this way you are doing a Save As and making sure you still have your layerd .psd file in case you want to go back and do more editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment