Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can I change the setting in Yahoo, to get all the fotos in JPEG format. Now I am getting all fotos in BMP?

All the photos I recieve in yahoo is available only in BMP format. Where the photos are originally JPEG format. Other emails like Gmails give them as JPEG itself. Is there any setting to be done to change the photos in JPEG format?.How can I change the setting in Yahoo, to get all the fotos in JPEG format. Now I am getting all fotos in BMP?
No there is not a setting you can change. You have to save the photo in jpg or bmp format. There may be a conversion program you can find; check this out



http://www.reasoft.com/rea-bmp-change-jpHow can I change the setting in Yahoo, to get all the fotos in JPEG format. Now I am getting all fotos in BMP?
Save the original photo as a jpeg format.

No comments:

Post a Comment