Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do u change ur picture on ur yahoo profile with out is going to your darn yahoo photo album?

I'm tryin to change my photo on my yahoo profile but it just goes to my yahoo photo album and wont let me upload a photo?...If someone knows how I'd be happy to learn. It used to let me before but latley i can't...HELPHow do u change ur picture on ur yahoo profile with out is going to your darn yahoo photo album?
I have all my pics downloaded on my puter in a file and I upload all my pics from there. It makes it easier, you just have to right click on the pic you want then hit save, it will store the pic until you delete it on your puter, you can hit browse files then clicl on your file for pics, then upload, it is actually easyer than it sounds. If you are worried about your space being used on your puter then just delete the pic off your puter when your done. it will still be availabe on your yahoo.photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment