Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing photo size on PC?

I am trying to put photos on a website called Trade Me so I can sell somethings. When I download my photos from my camera to the PC they are downlaoding at 1.40MB. They nedd to be under 500kb for Trade Me. How can I make the images smaller? I did it once before using Microsoft Picture It, but this was purely by mistake. The numbers and what not on Microsoft Picture It mean nothing to me. How can I make them smaller? Is there an easier way of doing this? Help please, for the techno phobe.Changing photo size on PC?
right click the pictures,,pick open with paint..once you have them in ms paint click on image at top of page..Here you can change the parentage size to what you wantChanging photo size on PC?
Yes, there is an easy way for you to do this. All you have to do is go to the following website and download the Image Resizer program from the menu on the right hand side. Then once its installed u right click on one or all of your photos and click the resize menu and it will give you some easy to choose from options that will get the pictures to the size that you need. The program can be downloaded here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
I think the only way of doing that is croping the image, and then saving it as a jpeg. try to ';save as'; a jpeg. 2nd bar on the bottom. Good luck.
The way I would do this is adjust my camera. Most digital cameras allow you to choose the resolution. The easiest way would be to adjust the camera, take the pic and upload at the lesser resolution.
Go to your picture and right click on it.....then select ';resize'; and you'll be taken to a box that gives you a choice of sizes .....click the ';advanced'; button here for more choices.
Depending on the software in your computer !!

open My pictures and with the pics in thumbnails, Right click the pic and select Open with%26gt;%26gt;Microsoft office picture manager. Them if you have that program click edit%26gt;%26gt;then re-size at the side of the page. you should be able to work it out from there. if you get stuck press F1 help and type in a relative word.

I find this program good for simple editing.

you should copy the picture first and practice with that so if you make a mistake its not the end of the world
  • software
  • connecting database
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment