Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change my photo to a regular pic on yahoo i already have the pic in my profile but not showing up 1op?

10 points for the one that get me to change my picHow do i change my photo to a regular pic on yahoo i already have the pic in my profile but not showing up 1op?
http://profiles.yahoo.com/ - go here to create a profile -%26gt; click ';change photo'; -%26gt; click ';add photo'; -%26gt; select the picture you want from your harddrive -%26gt; click ';save';. Now click ';use selected photo';, done.



Note: the pic has to be a .jpg or .png file, it must be smaller than 5 MB, and it also has to be square.How do i change my photo to a regular pic on yahoo i already have the pic in my profile but not showing up 1op?
I see a photo for your avatar now, so it must have worked after all...:-)

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment