Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing photo's on Myspace 2.0 layout?

How do you change the photo's on the myspace 2.0 layout( the ones at the top) ?



I'm using the one of the basic layouts myspace gives you to choose from if that helps.Changing photo's on Myspace 2.0 layout?
on myspace2.0 you have to go to edit profile and then click basic info...there if you scroll down you will see the pics that show up on your page at the side...you can change them thhereChanging photo's on Myspace 2.0 layout?
I dont know but when you find out please let me know. I have been wondering the same thing
you have to be really good with html like me, and be able to read that like a book
I'm guessing you don't mean your default picture, you mean the ones on the side, right?

You have to go in and reorder your pictures, meaning, you have to put them in a different order starting with the ones you want to show up.
go to the customize profile screen and click on the little pencil in the upper right hand corner of the basic info module, then click on edit basic settings, you can scroll down and change all three pics and your profile pic

No comments:

Post a Comment