Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my another photo to my yahoo profile?

when i trying to change new photo to my Yprofile,it takes me to Y photo, again and again!for long time trying to change new one but nothing is done!How do i change my another photo to my yahoo profile?
Yahoo no longer allows you to change your profile picture on some servers.



I know in the US, on most of the servers you can't.



However, if you either change your langage profile to korean or japan, then it will let you.



Or you can go to this web site which will change the language for you, and change it back.



http://www.freecreed.com/error999.html



REMEMBER it's totally up to you if you want to do it yourself or not.



I personally have used the above site many times, and it's worked to change my profile picture. I have to add it twice for some reason, but it definately worked.



It's entirely up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment