Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change my photo to a gril ?

i clicked on a boy by accident and i want a girl because i am one so how do you change it

its on here by the way plzz can any one help

thanks a lot if you know the answerHow do i change my photo to a gril ?
When you look under your ';profile';..click ';edit my profile';...it should take you to where you can edit your avatar. Change it to whatever you like (there are TONS of faces, hairdos, clothes, backgrounds)..and click ';save'; when you're happy with i (';save'; will be under the pic of your avatar where you change it..

There are also instructions on how to do this...How do i change my photo to a gril ?
well do u mean your avatar

well when you go to yahoo avatar

you click on ';Preferences ';

it will say'; Change My Avatar's Gender ';

and then you just click on change

No comments:

Post a Comment