Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change pictures in a 9-photo spot photo frame.?

I got a Target, Motion Frame Collection with 9 2X2 spots, i can't figure out how to change the photo inside. help?How to change pictures in a 9-photo spot photo frame.?
I had the same problem....after consulting four different people we finally figured it out....it is not glass so you just need to remove the clear plastic and then put the photo in and return the clear plastic covering.....hope this helps!!How to change pictures in a 9-photo spot photo frame.?
thank you!!! i've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out how to put a picture in my target frame--i have the 3 picture rotating one. i almost took it apart!

Report Abuse

  • Making my own duvet cover
  • hair coloring
  • 1 comment:

    1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I want to thank you for this great article.
      Home Decor

      ReplyDelete