Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi does anyone know how do I change my photo on myspace?

Hi I want to change my old photo to a new photo %26amp; I have a hard time on how to do that. Thank you! :)Hi does anyone know how do I change my photo on myspace?
Go to your photos upload a new photo and there will be an option to set it as your default click on that :-)Hi does anyone know how do I change my photo on myspace?
As kissofanangel8 says, Upload load a new pic and it will ask you. The link to upload is under your current one in the control panel. Follow the text.



If you already uploaded it.....Beside upload is the link is edit. open that link. open your album. click on the pic you want. and above it you should see set as default. It will ask you if you sure, and you ok.



Hope this helps.
if u already have more than one photo just go to ur pics and set it as '; use as default pic'; if not go to add/edit photos, go to upload new photo. then set it as default.it sounds like alot of work but i promise its pretty self explanitory. im computer illiterate and i figured it out.lol
myspace for dummies the book..... or ask Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment