Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change a photo in adobe illustrator to cartoon?

I have adobe illustrator and photoshop. A friend of mine took entire photo of me and transformed it into a cartoon. I know this is a feature or tool in the illustrator program, but I don't know which one. If anyone knows please inform me or maybe you could help me to do it.How do you change a photo in adobe illustrator to cartoon?
Live trace will convert a photograph to a vector illustration, there are a number of settings or you can customise one, it relies on the photograph being of a good quality, however it is not strictly a cartoon, none of the features will be exaggerated for example.How do you change a photo in adobe illustrator to cartoon?
There's everything you need: http://uploading.com/files/OAB3047Y/Adobe Illustrator CS2 Classroom in a Book.chm.html

Report Abuse

  • home theater
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment