Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change your picture on yahoo mail and answers?

Want to change my photo,but can't figure it out. Should it be done by web-cam or my photo's on my pc?? Thanks for everyones replies.How do you change your picture on yahoo mail and answers?
Click on the upper left of the page where it says Hi Your name , click profile

Hover the photo you have %26amp; click change photo

Up load the photo you want to use from where ever it is you have it stored on your computer

then click it , then use selected photo

It should then be on your email profile

Next come here Hover [ My Activity] tab at the top of the page

click edit my preferences

click use my profile image

preview the page %26amp; OK*How do you change your picture on yahoo mail and answers?
Top tabs on page

My Activity

Edit my preferences



Then there's a thing for pictures and you click Edit my profile image if you want to use something on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment