Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my user name in Yahoo messenger?

I manages to change my photo on messenger. I went into my profile and switched to my default user name. The only thing is it will not change on messenger. How do you switch user names on messenger?How do I change my user name in Yahoo messenger?
Well I had the same problem, but all you have to do is go on File%26gt;My Contact Details%26gt;Edit %26gt;change your nickname%26gt;save



If you have a mac computer then go on contacts%26gt; My contact details%26gt; edit %26gt;change your nickname%26gt;save



hope this helps!How do I change my user name in Yahoo messenger?
when you want to use that name for instant messaging, there will be a dropdown box, which will say, send as....click the arrow, and pick the name profile name you want to use.
you will need to setup a separate account or go back to ym and go to help that should assist you step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment