Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do I change my avatar photo to my 360 photo?

I have tried, but when I click the 'change my photo to my 360 photo' button it give me an old photo which I hate. I have deleted this phot from my 360 but it won't let me change it on Answers. Any suggestions?How do I change my avatar photo to my 360 photo?
Hi Nettyone. I just changed mine today! For you, it's a 2-step process. You'll first need to go to your 360 pg under ';My Page'; so that you can make changes. Once there, go to ';Edit Personal Photos.'; You need to remove the photo you don't like or you could just browse to insert an additional photo you DO like and then make THAT the primary pic. When done, your 2nd step is to go to your profile on Answers and then ';Edit My Profile.'; From THERE, you'll see the photo you just added and can make it your avatar. Good luck and have fun!How do I change my avatar photo to my 360 photo?
Awwww, I'm sorry, Netty! Hopefully, Yahoo's problems will clear up soon so that you can post your pic! Oh, and thanks for choosing me, even if it's not working right now...

Report Abuse


The photo must be set as primary in 360. Go to ';My Page'; ';Edit Personal Photos'; and select it.

*
yip,. barkley hound is spot on.



remember when you set it as primary

to scroll down and save the settings.
Try going back into your page on your 360 first and edit your photos there and if I remember rightly you can set your avatar in the settings there before coming onto answers and setting in your profile.
Netty if the above answers have worked for you great, if they haven't don't worry it's not you. I have done all the above and I did know what I was doing, I had to email yahoo about it and guess what I am still waiting for a reply. If they do me the courtesy of an answer I will also put it on here, I have been waiting since Sunday (today is Thursday!) - and I do know of others in the same position.
I uploaded a more up to date photo to use as my avatar and I did everything right but its still not showing, its still my old pic, I think that yahoo must be having problems so it should sort its self once they have dealt with their site problems.
  • deal for a used laptop
  • advice to tell
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment