Monday, June 6, 2011

How come my avatar does not change?

I've put in a photo of an alien symbol but it won't come up it still shows my avatar after I went to edit info and changed to my profile image then I changed the photo but it still won't show up.How come my avatar does not change?
First of all go to http://answers.yahoo.com



Login your Yahoo ID %26amp; Password



Click on the ';My Profile'; option... Then click ';View My Profile';



Move the mouse pointer to an existing picture ( or ) That blank area ... U will see ';Change Photo'; Option. Then Click ';Change Photo'; Option... Then click ';Add Photo'; Option... Then click ';Browse'; button...



Then select location and select the picture file...



Then click ';Upload'; option....



You are done!!!!!!!!



Njoy!!!!!!



Hope this helpfull...How come my avatar does not change?
Did you remember to scroll down and click preview and then OK? You must do that for any changes to be saved. Sometimes the avatar will not always show right away. You may have to refresh the page. It could be a problem with either Answers or Profiles.
Go to My Profile (Yours) and edit My Profile.

In that screen %26gt;%26gt;Picture..change it to what U want.

Now U may have already done this..BUT somehow, obviously U did NOT SAVE.



as an experiment, after your question, I temp. changed mine and it worked OK, so I must assume U didnt SAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment